“The Mastery of Love” - Saturday, March 10, 2018
Saturday, March 10th, 2018 at 10:00am
- General Admittance Ticket: $75
- VIP Ticket: $125 (includes lunch and private gathering with don Miguel Ruiz Jr. and don Jose Ruiz)
The Mastery of Love
There are many facets in our everyday experience that will allow us to express joy. One of those ways is through the relationships we have with the people that are a part of our life, such as our family, friends, and our beloved. In our family tradition, the Mastery of Love brings harmony into these relationships, especially our most impactful relationship, the one with our selves. This mastery gives us the opportunity to share that harmony with everyone in our life, and to heal any wound that has ever created a division between us.
In the book “The Mastery of Love”, don Miguel Ruiz illuminates the fear-based beliefs and assumptions that have undermined love and lead to suffering and drama into our relationships, and how we are able to heal our emotional wounds, recover the freedom and joy that our birthright, and restore the spirit of playfulness that is vital to loving relationships. The Ruiz Family will share their experience of the Toltec tradition that is the basis of the book, “The Mastery of Love”.
- Why “domestication” and the “image of perfection” lead to self-rejection
- The war of control that slowly destroys most relationships.
- Why we learned to hunt for love in others, and how to release the love inside us.
- How to finally accept and forgive ourselves and others.
- Discover the magical kitchen.
- Re-discover the love of your life.
In this powerful workshop, the Ruiz Family will teach you how to empower yourself and step into masterful levels of faith and authenticity. These teachings will help you to move beyond doubt and let go of the lies that create emotional drama, victimization, and the limiting belief systems that programmed our “domestication”. To return to your innate wisdom, and live your life based on truth. They will help you understand that the agreements we make are ultimately about seeing our whole reality through the eyes of truth.
The Ruiz Family will teach you how to:
- Become aware of how you confuse what you know for who you are
- Gain awareness of how your agreements have created your reality
- Let go of the fear of what you are without your beliefs
- Let go of conditional love and embrace unconditional love
- Make New Agreements that are more in line with your true Authentic Self
Don’t miss this life-changing event to take your life to the next level of love.
No refunds. All sales are final. Unity of Naples, a 501(c)3 organization under the Internal Revenue Service code